Wednesday, March 13, 2013


5. “ I don’t care If you’re black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall,fat,skinny, rich or poor. If you’re nice to me, I’ll be nice to you. Simple as that..
By: Eminem
Time period: Present
What he was going threw: Sad and rough times when vandalism was a big issue.
Why I chose it: I like this one because thats how i feel about most people if you don’t do anything wrong then why would I have a reason not to like you. I also do care about race, sexuality, or looks.

4. “ To succeed in life, you need three things: A wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone..”
By: Reba Mcentire
Time period: Present
What she was going threw: People always deceiving her, trying to make her laugh when people try to break her down till she has nothing left.
Why I chose it: I believe that these things are things you can’t live with out having like a wishbone- you need to pray on things you want, Backbone- so people don’t break you down, Funny bone- for when things are hard you need to laugh sometimes.

3. “ A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new”
 By: Albert Einstein
Time period: Modern Era
What he was going threw: During his studies he made a lot of mistakes and if he hadn’t made them he wouldn’t have gotten where he was.
Why I chose it: It fits me best because I think the same way If i hadn’t have made mistakes i wouldn’t have made it here today

2. “ In 3 words i can sum up everything I’ve learned about life... It Goes On..”
By: Robert Frost
Time period: Evolutionary
What he was going threw: He relized life is to short to be stuck on things that make you sad.
Why I chose it: I felt it suits me because I don’t let things keep me down.

1. “ What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matter compared to what lies within us.
By: Ralph Waldo Emerson
Time period: Romantic Era
What he was going threw: Sarrow because he just lost his love and she was not with him because the things he has done
Why I chose it: I chose this because i think nothing else matters ,but what you have stored inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment