Friday, February 8, 2013

Motion











 I chose the theme motion, because I am always in motion and moving; so is the world around me. The first photo was chosen, because it shows Jocelyn's bat moving as she swings. When you are batting you have to keep the bat moving and your brain is always thinking. My second picture of Cassie pitching I thought tied to the theme perfectly. You always have your arms in motion when you are a pitcher. From the warm-ups to the game days, your arms are always moving. This is my favorite picture because you catch her mid-pitch. The third picture is right after a play had ended. Football you have to move more than any other sport I believe, because you have to keep on your toes or else someone will get by you are you will be caught and tackled. Fourth photo was taken, because everyone is still moving and trying to slow down from going fast to try and catch up with everyone. The fifth photo is Madison Wood going through the motions to hit the ball against Garner.  You can see the motion, because she was moving a little too fast for the camera. I like this picture, but I think it's my least favorite out of the rest, because of the blurriness. The sixth picture is Mandy and I going up for a block. Volleyball is a sport that you have to move a lot, because you have to read the hitter's eyes and move to where the ball is traveling.  The seventh picture is of the girls' varsity team during a game against North Butler. If you have ever watched basketball, the only time you sit still is during timeouts, dead ball, or half time/ in between quarters. The eighth picture is of Sadie, Briana, Mandy, and I. Volleyball again you have to always be on the move or the other team will score on you. Picture nine is of Maggie, Jenna, Morgan, Jayden, and Abby right before they preformed their flag routine at their Christmas Tea. Flag routines are a lot of motion, because the flag always moves. Sometimes it is even mesmerizing at how they flow. The last picture I have chosen is of the JJV boys' basketball team in a game against Northwood. I think this shows motion, because you can see the boys running to make it down the court in order to score.
I believe that I conveyed motion very well, because sports are very, very active; in every single picture there is at least one person moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment