Friday, April 20, 2012

Child Development- Kindergarten

        Yesterday my child development class and I went down to spend time with the kindergarteners, I was really interested, and impressed with how much they've learned and how smart they are! The teacher told us to walk about and watch as they did there rotations, and the activities they were doing in those group's. I sat and watched as they did there reading with the teacher picking which picture's fit each word, or what you'd use something for. Example: What are sunglasses used for? To keep the sun out of your eye's. Also in other group's when they would put a certain word in a sentence, and read it back to themselves. Also when they got on the computer's to read a book and had to click on each word so it could read how the word should sound back to them. Overall it was a great experience, and to relive the day's I had been in kindergarten, and how much it has changed from back when I went there. I enjoyed watching as the kid's did there activities excitedly loving the chance to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment