Friday, January 6, 2012

Hello my name is Jocelyn Arends.

Hey everybody! My name is Jocelyn Arends and I am a senior at Rudd-Rockford-Marble Rock high school. I am 18 years old and have been involved in activities such as Softball, Cross Country, and Model UN as well as other activities though out my high school career. I have a identical twin sister and have three older brothers. I love to listen to music and helping animals. I plan on eventually going to Iowa State University and my major is undecided for now. I hope that this blog will excite you and fill you in on what activities are going on at RRMR.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOZ!!!!!! Im so proud of you creating a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoz!! i really enjoyed reading you blog! It is so inspiring! I can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete